Sunday, April 10, 2011

Home

A couple weeks ago I got to go home finally after a couple months of not being there. I always look forward to going to Vegas. My family is Amazing and we always have the funnest time. My little brother is also not so little anymore and pretty strong. This is him not even breaking a sweat. (although me and Kar were pretty worried ha)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog since I don't have facebook. Now I can see pictures and know what you are up to! That was so funny when Tyson had us on his back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you...this is your long lost cuz Jessica. How are you? I dont know how I found your blog but I did. Email me (lovetoropem@yahoo.com) and I will send you an invite to my blog. I am love to blog. I am excited to be able to talk to you and see pictures of you. Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete